OUR AIM IS TO REPRESENT A MODEL OF SUSTAINABILITY
- QUALITY - UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
- ENVIRONMENT - UNI EN ISO 14001:2015
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY - OHSAS 18001:2007
- ENERGY - UNI CEI EN ISO 50001:2011
- GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD,
GOTS 2020-110 Licence Number GO0905
Recycle hot production water through modern heat exchangers to generate hot water at zero cost thus reducing the environmental impact
100 kWatt photovoltaic plant that can meet 1/5 of its energy needs, reducing CO2 emissions and lowering environmental impact. An innovative and socially responsible company which has been quick to adopt best management practices to achieve its goals
Chemicals are managed by the chemicals team. The chemicals manager is now assisted by a group of staff trained and educated in the handling and management of chemical products. As a result, Tintoria Jacchetti has adopted the ZDHC - MRSL protocol as the in-house standard for the disposal of chemical substances.
The Integrated policy for Quality, the Environment, Safety and Energy, also applicable to the Lab, is:
- established by top management and reviewed annually to determine its suitability;
- revised as needed;
- available to the public and to all employees through publication on the Tintoria Jacchetti website (click here), on the company intranet, and is displayed on the company bulletin boards.